MASAVA KEMI is an ambitious company with the concept that effectiveness and concern for the environment belongs together.
MASAVA KEMI has since 1970 been ahead at the development of environmental friendly products. MASAVA KEMI was the first chemical company to become certified as “Green Label Compliant” by the Danish Environmental Protection Agency and the municipality of Odense.
MASAVA KEMI is a 100 % danish owned company with main office and production plant in a business park in Svendborg. Here they produce all their products in four 5500 liter stainless steel tanks and some smaller containers. To ensure the highest quality products, they develop and produce everything in Denmark. All their suppliers of commodities are carefully chosen among the best. They never compromise with either quality or the environment.
MASAVA KEMI exports to everywhere in the world among others to Norway, Scotland, Iceland, Lithuania, Holland, Hong Kong, South Africa and Singapore.
• are Danish development and environmental safe.
• contain no petrochemical solvents.
• do not liberate poisonous gas, and can be used in closed rooms.
• are not inflammable.
• are certified and approved according to HOCNF, CHARM and the Norwegian Environmental rules.
• are fast separating according to IMO, and can be used in an oil separator.